What We Believe
We believe that. . .
- The Bible is our sole guide for truth and is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- Divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of the writings in the original manuscripts and is therefore without error.
- All Scriptures were designed for practical instruction in our everyday living.
We Believe in the. . .
- Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and that all Scriptures center on Him. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious atonement on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory
- New birth of the believer, in the salvation of lost and sinful people through personal repentance, and in regeneration by the Holy Spirit
- Present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life
- Resurrection of both the saved and lost, of them that are saved unto the resurrection of life, of them that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation
- Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all are united to the risen and ascended Son of God, and are members of the Church which is the body, and bride of Christ, which began at Pentecost. Its members are constituted as such regardless of membership or non-membership in the organized churches of the earth.